PERJOHAN Bench with storage, pine, 393/8" - IKEA


Right-sized splendid seating Courtney I bought two of these, one for my entryway and one for our critical bedroom. They were quick to assemble, hole up to three kids, two cats, and a dog, and are a vast, quick place to stash items like shoes, throw pillows, hats and gloves, and mail. 5

Shoe bench Tia This rustic bench was really easy to cooked, looks fine unpainted, and will look even better when I get about to painting it. I'll use it as a attach people can sit while removing their shoes, and will maintain footies for them to wear while in the house. And the opening in the seat makes it capable easy to move around. Win win! 5

Solid and comfortable Karl This one was very easy to assemble and rock-solid. Perfect accompaniment for a kitchen table. 5

Perfect Sylvia The benches are about my dining table. I have painted them the same yell color. Very comfy. 5

Awesome Bench! Dee Love the storage! 5

Front door bench Michele Super easy to build…. Stained it and looks beautiful by the front door. distinguished for deliveries 5

Great for our shoe storage! Megan My spouse and I required something by our door for our shoe storage and a attach to sit down as we put on/take off our shoes. This filled that need! 5

Pine bench Joanne I bought this bench for a bathroom, reminds me of a sauna. I am painting Scandinavian flowers on it. 5

Just what we wanted Kelly Our dining harmful chairs kept breaking due to the generous proportions of our guests and their propensity to changes the chairs in such a way that the hugged the joins to breaking. This bench replaces the used chairs with a sturdier alternative. It was easily hugged to match the table and just as easy to assemble. It also provides a convenient attach to put all my cookbooks... and, occasionally our cat. 5

Bench Marilyn The harmful bench for a small hallway. Sturdy. Like the fact that it can be painted. 5

Perfect entryway bench Catherine I purchased this bench for my shrimp entryway and it's perfect! I have space on top and plot for shoes on the bottom shelf. It's not wide so it just tucks in in contradiction of the wall. 5

Great Bench! Melisa I like it so much I would buy a instant one. 5

Headboard assist Wendy We repurposed a waterbed headboard humorous these benches for the base. Works perfectly! 5

Thumbs up Benjamin Very nice productions love it 5

Excellent bench! Charikleia Excellent bench! 5

Shoe bench Tia This rustic bench was really easy to complete, looks fine unpainted, and will look even better when I get about to painting it. I'll use it as a Put people can sit while removing their shoes, and will keep footies for them to wear while in the house. And the opening in the seat makes it superior easy to move around. Win win! 5

Awesome bench! Amanda This bench has been an awesome second to our kitchen table! It's the perfect size for our 2 year old & 4 year old. Instead of cushions on top, I opted to add a vintage sheep skin rug on it with a quilt & that has made it superior comfortable for sitting. I LOVE the storage underneath (it's the reason I bought it)! Congress was easy & it's a super sturdy bench. I highly recommend this bench & would definitely buy again! 5

Perfectly functional, paint-ready surface, sturdy Thomas Perfectly functional, paint-ready surface, sturdy construction. 5

Table Bench Assi This Part is great !!! You can store items in it and also fit 2 adults or 3 children on it. Very easy to complete !! Great piece for the dining room !! 5

Rock solid Maxwell This bench looks enormous and smells of fresh cut pine! It's solid wood and is superior sturdy. Assembly is dead simple and can be done by one people in under 20 minutes. Another great piece from IKEA! 5


Source

Comments

Popular Posts

2023 Home Addition Costs | Cost To Add A Room Per Square Foot

30 galley kitchen ideas to enhance space

Perodua Kelisa Fuse Box